Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cerita tentang Baucer

Hendak disebutkan kisah, pertengahan bulan Januari hari tu kami yang pelajar IPTA/IPTS & Ting. 6 ni ada dibagi baucer bernilai RM200 setiap seorang untuk dibelanjakan membeli buku & stationeries.

But, I've kept that voucher for 2-3 weeks. And yesterday I had spent RM150 of that voucher at Popular and MPH.  Well, I'm satisfied with what I bought.  I bought a book of Dr HM Tuah Iskandar special for my dad, a book of the power of water to my mom, pencil color for my nieces, twin tip markers for my nephew, exam pad, colors paper, pens, pencils, highlighters and of course a novel of Sophie Kinsella for my own. YES, finally!!!

I do love Madeleine Wickham aka Sophie Kinsella's books/novels.  She wrote so many stories especially about girls.  A movie titled Confession of a Broken Heart is one of her writing which have been filmed.  She is a very popular person.  A beautiful woman with beautiful writing. Oh, she's very lucky!

I bought her books which names as "Cocktails for three".  The story is about friendship.  I can't tell you what the whole story in it cause I didn't finish my reading yet.  Be patient kay!! Hehehe

Next time, I will capture it's picture with other things I have bought last night.  Its a fun journey with my friends. Laughing all the time.  Because this is the only time we have to pass it together.  Will be missing them so badly!

Tomorrow I'll be going to Kuching city again.  But I'm gonna go with my roommates! I'm still tired. But I do not have any other option. Hanya ini masa yang ada untuk ku habiskan bersama mereka. Errrk, sorry. Terbiasa bah tu 'mixed-language'.  Lagipun, ni blog aku kan? Sukati aku lah mau taip pakai bahasa apa. Hehehe

Don't worry, I'll upload all the picture soon.  But not this very soon. I mean, next time. Heheh.

Adios!!

No comments: